In its 2015-16 Season, 2nd Star Productions will be presenting three main productions:
· Meredith Willson’s The Music Man, 14 performances from 10/16 - 11/14 at the Bowie Playhouse,
· Classic Comedy The Philadelphia Story, 11 performances 2/5 - 2/20 at the Bowie Playhouse, and
· A To Be Announced blockbuster musical about gangsters and their girlfriends in New York City, 14 performances 5/27 - 6/25 at the Bowie Playhouse.
We are currently offering advertising space in the programs for our 2015-16 Season at a discounted seasonal rate. Advertising in 2nd Star's programs is a great way to both spread the word about your business or organization and support an award-winning community theatre company. Some benefits of advertising in our programs include:
· Reach an estimated 1,500 audience members for musicals, over 700 for non musicals.
· Programs go home as keepsakes reaching additional potential customers.
· You will be an active supporter of the Arts in our community.
· 2nd Star is a non-profit 501(c)(3) and your contribution is tax deductible.
If you are interested in advertising, fill out the form below and mail it to Nathan Bowen, our 2nd Vice President, at 1108 Bay Ridge Avenue, MD 21403. Deadline for seasonal form and image submission is September 18, 2015. Image files must be e-mailed to 2ndStarBowie@gmail.com in either pdf or jpeg form. Thank you for supporting the performing arts in our community!
* All ads are printed in black ink on white stock.